Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Been a While...

...and basically a whole baseball season has passed by without me actually writing anything for this platform. Part of that is that you can now find me every morning, usually before 11:00 AM, over on OurDailyBears.com rounding up that morning's links about Baylor Athletics. Part of that is that 140 characters is pretty addicting, and you can usually find me ranting about things over on Twitter. And part of that is that I just hadn't had any decent ideas for a longform piece.

Today begins part one of what will hopefully be a series (though it might be a while between parts, due to a few lingering midterms) about the frustrating, disappointing, occasionally thrilling, and interesting 2012 Texas Rangers. I hope to have part one of "The Winter of Our Discontent" up by midnight tonight, addressing the free agent centerfielder with the interesting past-Josh Hamilton. I'll be looking at both the man and the myth and the massive amount of money he supposedly wants.

I hope to have this blog buzzing a little bit more between my off-season writing and Baylor football and basketball posts, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment